I could go on and on forever about my endless concerns about college. Every day brings a new worry. To try and ease my weary mind I have decided to create a list of my worries. Hopefully in a couple weeks I will be able to update and have dismissed many of these fears.
I worry that:
- I will not be good enough at writing or education classes to pursue a secondary English education degree.
- People in Louisville will forget about me and that I am easily replaceable.
- I will miss very important years of my siblings lives.
- my financial aid will change and I will not be able to afford a second year of tuition.
- there is no home for me to come back to.
- I will not get along with my roommate.
- It will be hard for me to make friends.
- my brother will resent me for missing his birthday.
- My stress will overwhelm me.
- I will get injured at the start of the season.
- My team will see me as less then because I am not a super competitive athlete.
- I will be lonely.
- My English teachers will not be as good as the ones I had in high school.
- I will fall out of love with writing.